An Organ Concert with Dr. Thomas Fielding
Friday, October 5
St. Raphael Catholic Church
1215 Modaff Rd.
Naperville, IL 60540
Dr. Fielding, the Director of Music and Liturgy for St. Augustine Cathedral in Kalamazoo, Michigan, will perform works by Bruhns, Bach, Fielding and Reger.
Sunday, October 14 at 3:00 PM
Trinity Lutheran Church
206 1st Ave South
State Center, IA 50247
Join the congregation of Trinity Lutheran Church as they enjoy a recital given by Jonathan Oblander, Tonal Director of Berghaus, to celebrate the new organ installed in January 2018.
Music at St. Stephen’s
St. Stephen’s Episcopal Pro-Cathedral
35 S Franklin St
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
Read about the Northeast Pennsylvania Chamber Music Season, hosted at St. Stephen’s.
A list of selected projects as of September, 2018
- St. John’s United Church of Christ: Repair
- Grace Lutheran Church, River Forest, IL: Reed restoration
Recently Completed Projects
- St. Stephen’s Episcopal Pro-Cathedral, Wilkes-Barre, PA: Water damage restoration
- Trinity Lutheran Church, Lisle, IL: Solid state conversion and console upgrade
- Delavan United Church of Christ, Delvan, WI: Console work
- Queen of All Saints Basilica, Chicago, IL: Protect during building construction, revoicing
- Congregational Church of Batavia, IL: New console
- La Casa de Cristo Lutheran Church, Scottsdale, AZ: Installation of a portion of the Solo division
- Christ Lutheran Church, Valparaiso, IN: Transplant
- St. Paul’s Memorial United Methodist Church, South Bend, IN: Refurbish
- Trinity Lutheran Church, State Center, IA: New Organ
- First United Methodist Church, La Grange, IL: Refurbish with tonal enhancements