First Congregational UCC, Dubuque, IA
Originally built in 1869, the W. A. Johnson organ had undergone one previous restoration in 1952. In 2011, Berghaus completed the restoration project in two phases so that the church could continue to use the instrument throughout the project. Technicians restored the original speaking pipes of the façade and added new pipes to complete this rank as a First Open Diapason. A new solid walnut console reflects the craftsmanship and style of the original casework.